hairdresser

Go down

hairdresser

Post  eszter.kulcsar on Tue 23 Sep 2008 - 15:19

Hello,

Are you satisfied with your hairdresser?

If yes, please give me his/her availability (and the around price of a simple haircutting)! I live in Delft.

Thanks a lot!

Eszter
eszter.kulcsar

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hairdresser

Post  Anne on Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 10:56

We used to go to this one, in Spoorsingel (I say: used, because I do not cut my hair anymore ! Laughing ), I was quite pleased with the service (if I was not happy I could come back the day after, and they washed again my hair, and adjust the cutting, free of charge), the prices are equivalent to the other kapsalons. Not all ladies speak English, but they are very kind and always make a lot of effort to communicate.
You do not need to make appointments but you may call before to know if they are very crowded.
Website (with all info)
http://www.mienis-kapsalon.nl/
Anne

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-22

View user profile http://lemetterre.canalblog.com

Back to top Go down

hairdresser

Post  LucieC on Wed 24 Sep 2008 - 21:28

Hello Eszter, my whole family goes to Rima kapsalon. Loic actually asks to go there she is very good with children. She understands English but she speaks it at a beginner's level; she is originally from Iran
I find her rates very affordable but I can' t tell you how much because we usually go 2 or 3 at at time
She is at Buitenwatersloot 25 right before toystore Poppedijn and the great fishmonger I recommended on the French forum
(015)2159553

I had a free make over at Mienis and it is fancier than at Rima's; In the end I just preferred Rima

Take care
Lucie
LucieC

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hairdresser

Post  roccomichelle on Fri 26 Sep 2008 - 14:47

Hello Eszter,
We also all go to Rima kapsalon!
Rima is very friendly , fast and highly efficient. After cutting my 4 year old nieces hair, she gave her a pretty pink butterfly hair clip with a matching lollipop, you can only imagine how thrilled my niece was!
have a lovely weekend. Very Happy
Michelle.

roccomichelle

Female Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hairdresser in Papsouwselaan Molier

Post  Daniela on Tue 30 Sep 2008 - 11:32

Hi,

I twice have been to "Molier Hairstyling" at the Papsouwselaan 444 (opposite Blokker, in the little shopping mall before De Hoven Passage).
They have very quick service (it's first come first serve). I've been happy with the cut and will go there again. They are open Tuesday to Friday from 8.30 to 17.30, and Friday even to 21:00! Saturday until 16.30. It was not expensive, ... they have their prices in the window. Since I am walking by today I will have a look at it.

Daniela
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

found!

Post  eszter.kulcsar on Wed 8 Oct 2008 - 14:22

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for your ideas, finally I went last week to Rima, she was nice, fast and cheap what I really need!

Thanks again,
Eszter
eszter.kulcsar

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hairdresser

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: