Student room for new Delft MaMa volunteer

Go down

Student room for new Delft MaMa volunteer

Post  LucieC on Thu 25 Sep 2008 - 21:40

Hello,
Saskia is a lovely young lady raised bilingually English and Dutch. She is currently helping out a lot at Delft MaMa. Do you know anyone who could help her rent a room of her own?

My name is Saskia and I am 19 years old. I am looking for a student room in or around Delft for from the beginning or middle of October 2008 to the beginning of September 2009. I am in a wheelchair but I have lived independently for a year now. I often spend the weekend with my parents. I am taking a gap year at the moment and I am doing volunteer work for Delftmama. In September 2009 I will move, because I am going to start studying again. I canít find a room in a lot of student places around Delft, because I am not studying right now. In Delft the student rooms are often reserved for TU students.
The room could be upstairs if there is a lift, of course I would prefer downstairs. I need to have a place where I can plug in my scootmobiel. I live in a student flat at the moment, but because this room is too far from Delft I live with my parents at the moment.

For more information, you can contact me at saskia_smith@hotmail.com
LucieC

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down