delftmama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

survey for pregnant women

Go down

survey for pregnant women Empty survey for pregnant women

Post  LucieC Fri 30 Jan 2009 - 2:20

Hi

There is a lady coordinating a study for pregnant women.

The study involves answering a questionnaire once a month for the whole duration of your pregnancy.

Any pregnancy stage accepted. due to previous registration sform others, ladies over 25 get preference.

At the end of the study you will receive free items from a major brand such as:

Bottles
Extra Nipple and Rings
Bottle Cooler/Warmer
Bottle Brush
Bottle Rack/Organizer
Breast Pump
Breast Pads
Steam Steriliser etc
Please email me with this information:

- occupation

- salary

- first pregnancy ( yes or no )

- approximate due date of the baby

You MUST live in The Hague or Delft
The study is ordered by a company that designs and manufactures products for babies (such as the ones I mentined in my initial advert)

They normally do trials and reserch with mums that already have a baby. This study is trying to see what is more likely, during the pregnancy months, to make a mum to be go for certain products once the baby is born.

The questionaires are not invasive at all, they will be send by email and each would take about 10-15 minutes to complete at a very slow pace. There will be no medical questions, just questions related to baby products and the aim is to see at what stage in the pergnancy mums to be are thinking of buying certain products and what factors are influencing their choices.

We don't need people's names or addresses, unless mums decide that they want the products send by post and not handed in person at the end of the trial. All the products I mentioned are of an estimate value of 250 euros retail value and a great starter pack for a new born.

For this particular study in The Hague's area I can only interview 18 people, based on their age and household income.

Anyone interested? i can provide you with he rcontact info

Lucie
LucieC
LucieC

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum