dining out with baby

Go down

dining out with baby

Post  Daniela on Tue 27 May 2008 - 23:10

Hello Ladies,

my husband and I want to go out for dinner here in Delft - but also want to take our little one with us. Anyone has any recommentations for dining out with baby? Somewhere with not to much smoke in the air?

Thank's in advance,
Daniela
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BAby friendly restaurant

Post  erika chile on Wed 28 May 2008 - 0:04

Daniela,
if I remember correctly, de vlaanderen on the beesten markt has a non smoking room at the back but I am not
sure if they have baby chairs: maybe better call them first ?
what worked better for us is to have dinner outside, but it depends on the weather of course !!

erika chile

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

tried the vlaanderen

Post  Daniela on Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 13:01

hallo Erica,

thank's for the hint! We had guests from Germany and tried the restaurant Vlaanderen at the Beestenmarkt. We were sitting in the rear which is kind of a conservatory, the food was excellent, indeed no smoke (!) and the stuff was very friendly . But since the restaurant was fully booked it was very loud in there, espescially with two groups of Dutch ladies celebrating birthdays cheers
I think if you don't expect your baby to sleep in the stroller, it's a very nice restaurant to enjoy a delicious and fancy dinner.

groetjes,
Daniela

Last edited by Daniela on Wed 4 Jun 2008 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the first part of the last sentence :-))
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dining out with baby

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down