delftmama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller

2 posters

Go down

sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller Empty sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller

Post  Daniela Fri 16 May 2008 - 22:29

If you are looking for a high quality sports bra I want to suggest to go to Hunkemoeller here in Delft (www.hunkemoller.nl).
I tried many brands and never was convinced, but now I finally found one that I really like. The Hunkemoeller sport bras provide great support and are not too expensive either. They also measure you so you find the perfect fit.

By the way I don't get any commission from them Very Happy

enjoy beeing active again

Daniela
Daniela
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller Empty Re: sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller

Post  Anne Sat 17 May 2008 - 11:43

I have bought one in Intersport (Oostport), after the birth of Augustine ...
With the breastfeeding, it became very soon too small Sad ... I'll think about this next time ! Laughing
How much is the price for a Hunkemoeller ?
Anne
Anne

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://lemetterre.canalblog.com

Back to top Go down

sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller Empty Re: sports/jogging bra from Hunkemoller

Post  Daniela Sat 17 May 2008 - 13:20

They have 2 sports bras: one for 22,99 Euros and one for 34,99. Since I am also still breastfeeding I took the cheaper one, which is also really good. After breastfeeding (when my size will change again) I plan to buy the more expensive one, since this one feels even better (although it is complicated to put it on).
...hmmm, talking about changing breasts, before the pregnancy I was a very small B Cup. Well, the sports bra I bought is a D Cup (!). When she measured me I just couldn't believe it Laughing The lady in the shop said, that after breastfeeding, they will get smaller again but will stay larger than before pregnancy. Do you know, is this true? Would be nice Smile
Daniela
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum