delftmama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mooi Mama your experience in this store?

5 posters

Go down

Mooi Mama your experience in this store? Empty Mooi Mama your experience in this store?

Post  LucieC Thu 2 Oct 2008 - 19:49

Hello ladies,
I have to say that I usually have a pretty positive attitude but I cannot say that I have had good experiences with the store Mooi MaMa
Has anyone of you been there as a client ( with or without buying?)
I am curious if it was a good experience for you
I went there only to represent Delft MaMa and it was with the owner of the store 'blond blue eyes long hair up)that the problems came, not with her assistant
Lucie
LucieC
LucieC

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Mooi Mama your experience in this store? Empty Re: Mooi Mama your experience in this store?

Post  Daniela Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 14:08

I was shopping their 3-4 times during my pregnancy. I liked the clothes (if you carefully look you can also get reasonable priced things in there) and the service was good and friendly as well. They e.g. where very understanding and helpful when I asked if I could use their bathroom. (It is very small and they had to take a big box out first, so I could use it)
The owner I have seen I think twice and he seemed to be friendly, making jokes with the salesperson, I think he was at the register once when i bought something. No particular positive or negative event, just remember it as neutral.

I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant experience in there!!! You put so much effort in this work!!! You truly just deserve appreciation! I love you
Daniela
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Mooi Mama your experience in this store? Empty Mooi mama

Post  LucieC Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 15:02

relieved to hear that it is not always so there. It does look nice from outside.

On the other hand Kiekaboe (formerly known as Petit chéri) have been amazingly supportive, client oriented anytime I went there for Loic (they have baby, children and maternity ware)
and go all out to help Delft MaMa

They are donating 5 adorable baby bath capes and other little gifts for the beurs, taking our poster and flyers and even delivering prizes to my house and with a smile!!!

Opposite of my experience in the other store anytime that I have been there when the owner was there.

Lucie
LucieC
LucieC

Back to top Go down

Mooi Mama your experience in this store? Empty Re: Mooi Mama your experience in this store?

Post  Daniela Fri 3 Oct 2008 - 17:23

Well, now I know where I will shop in the future! Very Happy Also Claire and Claudia warmly recommended the other shop behind the nieuwe kerk.
Looking forward to go there on Saturday,

enjoy your weekend,
Daniela
Daniela
Daniela

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Herdis Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 18:33

I must admit that kiekaboe is my favourite as well, even before being pregnant I went there to buy presents. last, I had to return something as it was broken, no problem at all. They did it without any fuss. Very friendly staff.
Concerning MooiMama, no problem yet. They also reacted friendly when the trousers they advised me were above my budget and showed other cheaper models.
Greets Herdis

Herdis

Female Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LucieC Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 19:56

Hi, I have coupons for 10 % off from Kiekebooe They were meant for visitors at the fair but they were OK to distribute it to Delft MaMa members too; They make custom bedsheets, curains and rehepolster baby cribs; If they do not have products that you like they can often show you a catalogue and you can order it through them.

I have heard that Mooi MaMa has friendly staff and pretty items too. My issue was just with the owner. I guess I can' t expect every business owner to be charity oriented! Smile
Lucie
LucieC
LucieC

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu 23 Oct 2008 - 20:55

LucieC wrote:I guess I can' t expect every business owner to be charity oriented! Smile
Lucie

Well, by definition, "business" does not mean "charity" Sad ... which is a shame, but that's another discussion ! Rolling Eyes

What is even more a shame is that they did not see the point: DelftMama gathers quite a lot of foreign mothers, starting to be a huge network. Business-wise, it is a terrible mistake on their side to build a bad image of them amongst this community. Too bad ... Rolling Eyes tongue
Anne
Anne

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://lemetterre.canalblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gulya Sat 25 Oct 2008 - 8:35

I agree with Anne.
Lucie's experience at this store is not the customer-friendly one. In business every customer is important. Word of mouth is the best marketing and some companies even exist on it.

"Volgens adviesbureau McKinsey wordt tweederde van alle economische activtiteit beïnvloed door mond-tot-mond reclame over een product, dienst of merk. En volgens onderzoek van onderzoekbureau RoperASW (onderdeel van de GfK Groep) ziet 90 procent van de Amerikaanse consumenten ‘word of mouth’ als belangrijkste bron voor ideeën en informatie.
Daarnaast vindt men word of mouth tweemaal zo belangrijk als boodschappen via advertenties en content in tijdschriften, en wordt aan word of mouth anderhalf maal zoveel waarde toegekend als 25 jaar geleden.
Word of mouth wordt ook wel gezien als ‘vrienden- en familiemarketing’. "

Bron:http://www.marketing-online.nl/nieuws/moduleitem41368.html

Gulya

Female Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down