delftmama
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM

3 posters

Go down

Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM Empty Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM

Post  LucieC Mon 2 Jun 2008 - 21:20

Hello ladies,
I am looking for volunteers to help us set up a table at the Olof buurthuis garage sale this coming Saturday. They placed an add in the local newspaper so hopefully will some Delft MaMa members come to buy baby clothes, maternity clothes and English novels.

Volunteers do not have to say much if you are worried about your Dutch when selling items. We will have a price list per type of items so people won;t be having long conversations with you. Volunteers get first pick on items it goes without to say.

SOmeone with a car to help us pick up items and take them there would be very helpful but ladies who can be there for an hour or two to allow the Delft mama staff to have a break.

We definitely need some cash and we received very generous in nature donations that hopefully will help us towards our fundraising goals.

Set up will start around 9:30 AM, if there is no crowd we will leave around 1:00, if crowd till coming in it goes on till 3:00 PM
Thank you
Lucie
LucieC
LucieC

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM Empty Re: Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM

Post  Anne Tue 3 Jun 2008 - 14:57

Hi Lucie,

I do have a car, so I can transports things from one place to the other (where are they by the way ? at your place ?).
I can also propose myself to keep the stand for one or two hours, but not more: my brother and his girlfriend are visiting, and we do not see them that often (last time= one year ago ? Shocked ).
When do you need someone ?
Anne
Anne
Anne

Female Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-03-22

http://lemetterre.canalblog.com

Back to top Go down

Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM Empty stuff

Post  eszter.kulcsar Tue 3 Jun 2008 - 21:15

Hello Lucie,

We can transport every stuff storing in our house to the buurthuis.
When should we arrive?

Eszter
eszter.kulcsar
eszter.kulcsar

Female Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM Empty Garage sale was satisfying

Post  LucieC Sat 7 Jun 2008 - 22:02

Hello ladies,
few Delft MaMa's came apart from our lovely volunteers but we were still able to collect 75 euro which is a good amount for our administration costs. I am very grateful for all those of you who donated items or your time to help.
Lucie
LucieC
LucieC

Female Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM Empty Re: Delft MaMa garage sale this Saturday June 7 10:00 - 1:00 PM

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down